Monday, November 30, 2009

Michael Jackson

I hate it so much when people became Mj fans after his death, I was a fan since I was three, then I was scared of his Thriller video and I was in awe when he did his moonwalk. It's so hard for the world to accept people like this man, if someone only wants to do good, they find something bad about them. Hhile cared bout our planet Earth and he loved cdren cause they're the only hope for a better future. But we didnt bother bout that part of him, we only cared bout what's he gonna do with his nose, or which child he sodomized. I still do not know an artist who makes good music, good videos and still maintains a good concious heart. Instead of thanking him we caused him a great deal of problems, bu that man was strong,each time we pushed him down he got back up, cause he knew his purpose on Earth was not complete, he needed to see this world be a much better place and that's what I love so much about that man. God Bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment