Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hammer to the face..needle through the heart...

Finding the right one was like finding a needle in a haystack. I found my needle and I let it go, to be a better provider. I didnt expect to come back and find out my needle went through my own heart. He stole everything that means something to me, he stole my life. All the the things that I was happy about was taken away instantly. Those things kept me alive in this hell hole I call home. I dont have a happy home, she gave me a home and I loved it, now he took it away. Its all my fault, I shouldnt have left, but I cant live without her. She's in my mind always and forever, I didnt leave to go do something stupid, I left to find God to better for her. I love her so much and it kills me knowing what's happening now. I literally lost my life, I was happier when my drunk dad was hitting me, it's more painful now. I wanna be a better provider for her I hope she allows me. I dont look like a dark skinny monster from Space Jam, I look like a normal guy at least, I dont have the face which makes girls go WOOOT!, I dont have the words to make a girl go WOOT!, but I know how to make her go WOOOOOOOOOOT! He makes her happy but she says I am the one, I am her type but she cant leave him cause she likes him,she loves me but she likes him. It's hard for me to go through this pain, but ill go through a field of needles just for her. My lungs are clean from nicotine, and I dont look like Appu, I need her care more than he does, your the only one I want,your not number seventeen. I wudn't kiss no one else, Ill do more than make you happy, Ill do more than make you like me, he stole alot dont let him steal more, I need to be alive. Can he write like this!!? I dont think so! This is some Stephanie Mayer shit! PICK ME PLSS!Dont listen to the one that says look at stars! Listen to the one that says look into my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment