Sunday, December 13, 2009

she literally makes my heart beat faster

She keeps doing that. She keeps making worry. Ive liked girls before,but this is different, I dont want her I need her. I always had a reason to go back to sleep each time mom wakes me up. But after her, when I wake up I scream her name. A rich man with something valuable like money, doesnt care bout anything besides loosing the money. Ive found something more valuable than money, and I do not wanna loose it. She literally gives me palpatitions everyday,I's do anything to her and for her. I love her dearly, she has spend thousands for me, she has cried rivers because of me,she sacrificed holidays to be with me,she lied to many for me, she never will do that for anyone,and if that aint love I dont know what love is. But what have I done for her? I think im the most useless boyfriend at times. And when I come up with a blog like this I think im the best bf, and gosh she still is with me. I would do anything for her, i LOVE HER SO MUCH, She makes me complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment