Friday, February 5, 2010

The end of a beginning...

Hey guys...once again I came up with a really cheesy title, so bulu is in college now,and apparently he isnt the only hairy one,sad huh. So I registered late for college, hence not being able to attend orientation with my other college mates, making my first day of college a living hell. The dudes and chicks in college are fun to hang out with, sadly I wish I was more than just the weirdo from JB. Well college is much better than school for obvious reasons, no uniforms and assembly, and lots more CHICKS!!!!! God apparently made girls more good looking in Brickfields Asia College, so guys this is the place to be. So apparently I can say words like "im at campus"!!! Boo yeah Schooling Noobs! Im movin on and college is helping alot,but it still may take a while. So back to what I love doing, Ive been talking bout issues concerning love,peace and war. What I just realized is, the people of my country aint practicing love, eg:- The Allah issue, we cant use it cause we're not Muslims. Lamest excuse ever, according to Islam their religion is about peace, and not disallowing ppl to practice their faith.Fyi according to the Quran Nabi Muhammaad will personally inform Allah bout muslims who disallow others to practice their faith during judgement day for severe persecution.Looks like our church arsonists are gonna get some good scolding frm The Prophet. Anyway Christians who cant read english wanna read it in malay, thank our great extremists for making it an impossible task. Another thing I wanna stress out is, the freedom of speech,1Malaysia, one of the best goals but with the stupidest approach. How can we achieve this goal withot freedom of expression, and even if we voice out nothing's being heard. Eg:- Maths and Science in Malay,I dont wanna know what Muhyiddin ate before making that decision, but his idea was if Japan could do it why cant we. Lets look at the facts, Japans greatest achievements are creating human like robots, and the worlds greatest HD Tv's,great leaders,SUSHI, and some super cars. Lets now see our beloved Malaysia's achievement's Streamyx, Police DiRasuah Malaysia,Samy Vellu,Proton Saga,Keropok Lekor. All this during the time we used our national language,looks like we're moving backwards after all...Terima Kasih Malaysial!

4 comments:

  1. I love your posts Arjun. You are one of those people who talk sense. And you KNOW what's going on in M'sia. Some people don't even know who Muhyiddin is..

    Keep it going man! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good thing that you acknowledge the shit that's been happening to malaysia. Makes me feel like settling down in a another country

    ReplyDelete
  3. true true.. spoken like a wise man indeed..

    ReplyDelete